Going solar is an 8-Step Process… but we make it super simple. You are really only involved with the first 3 steps.
1) Provide your utility bill to Solgen Power (1 Day)
2) Energy Consultant will provide a free proposal that goes over the design and numbers (Usually within 24-hours)
3) Get Qualified & Sign-Up (Same time as proposal)
4) On-Site Survey Performed by Solgen Power (Usually 48-72 hours after Qualifying)
5) Engineering and Permitting (1-6 weeks)
6) Installation of System (1-2 days)
7) Inspections by Jurisdictions and Utility Company (1-4 weeks)
8) Permission to Operate – Turn the System On!!!
Solgen Power is a solar energy equipment company that sells and installs solar for homeowners. Solgen Power has been recognized by INC. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation. Solgen Power has grown nationwide and continues to provide excellent customer service to homeowners.