At Solgen, “our people” are not just the staff and customers who have become part of the Solgen Family over the years. Our people are our neighbors, friends, relatives, and fellow members of the society we share. We are part of a large, global community, steadfastly committed to mitigating the effects of climate change and stimulating our economy through solar power. Together, we pursue a brighter future in which we and future generations act as environmental stewards and, thereby, improve our collective quality of life.
We at Solgen want you to own your own power. By that, we mean that we want you to enjoy the environmental and economic advantages of producing the electricity you consume through the renewable, reliable energy source that is solar power.
Our vision for environmental and economic health involves pursuing 3 main objectives:
● Smart Energy. Renewable energy for a healthier, more sustainable environment.
● Smart Solar. Reliable, efficient solar panel education, purchasing, and installation.
● Smart Savings. Reduced costs in electricity production and consumption.
Solar power represents a unique opportunity in the 21st century. Data from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) showed that as of 2016, there were 8 billion square meters of rooftops in the United States upon which solar panels could be installed. That equates to more than 1 terawatt of solar energy capacity with the potential for growth as solar technology advances.
Solar power technology can coexist with residential and commercial areas because it’s quiet, requires no yard space, and harnesses energy so well that owners can count on having power even in less sunny times. By incorporating solar power into electric grids, owners and the community at large become less dependent on fossil fuels and the utility companies that source them. The result is a lower carbon footprint and greater energy efficiency.
At Solgen, we empower people to realize this vision through our award-winning customer service and education on solar energy. We believe in treating clients like family so that they can make informed, sustainable decisions about their solar system ownership. As we continue to serve clients in Washington, Arizona, Idaho, Ohio, Kentucky, Texas, and Oregon, we intend to expand our market into other states so even more communities can experience, firsthand, the environmental and economic advantages of going solar.
● Reduce your carbon footprint
● Help you own your own power
● Offer $0 down financing
● Fix your monthly electricity payments
● Help you save money for other important needs
● Connect you to the Federal Solar Tax Credit
● Secure your system with a 25-Year warranty
● Increase your home’s value
● Provide a quiet energy source
● Generate electricity even in less sunny conditions
● Select solar panels that last an average of 40 years
● Conserve your yard space
● Monitor your system remotely
● Offer real-time maintenance service
● Provide award-winning customer service
● Take care of the permitting process
● Install solar panels fast
Solgen Power is a solar energy equipment company that sells and installs solar for homeowners. Solgen Power has been recognized by INC. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation. Solgen Power has grown nationwide and continues to provide excellent customer service to homeowners.