We Are Hiring!
Come work for one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies! As a leader in the solar industry, Solgen Power is ranked #12 on the 2021 Inc. 5000!
We are seeking an experienced Construction Manager to join our growing team!
- Manage Electrician, Service Crew, Service Crew Leads, and Construction Administrative Assistant directly
- Work with crews on job sites as needed
- Work on job sites as needed
- Substitutes as Crew Lead as needed
- Assure all apprentices and journeyman are properly licensed and up to date with their CEUs
- Maintain a 4.8-star customer rating
- Assure all crews are able to meet capacity requirements
- Hold an active 01 or 02 journeyman card
- Assure all safety measures are followed
- Hire and train new crews based off of need. Communicate hiring and recruiting needs with the Human Resources Director.
- Hold weekly meetings with direct reports
- Responsible for supervising and developing direct reports
- Manage budgets through Divvy
- Approve direct report timecards and assume responsibility for the accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- College degree preferred; experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Industry experience is required.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record required.
Solgen Power is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
JOB CODE: 1000501