Description: We Are Hiring! ($300 SIGN-ON BONUS)
Come work for one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies! As a leader in the solar industry, Solgen Power is ranked #12 on the 2021 Inc. 5000! We are seeking Success Specialists to join our growing team! As a Success Specialist, you will serve as the point of contact for potential Solgen Power customers: preparing, analyzing, verifying, and processing customers from beginning to end. The primary responsibilities will include ensuring that tasks are completed in a timely manner and will follow up with internal teams and the customers when necessary and answer any questions throughout the process. The Customer Success Specialist will frequently communicate with the clients on the phone and over email, building a positive relationship and creating an excellent experience. Responsibilities:
- Actively engaging with regularly following up with, answering questions and offering client support.
- Developing optimized project solutions for customers based on their specific needs.
- Listening to, understanding, and overcoming objections while remaining empathetic, friendly, and informative with customers.
- Ensuring the timely fulfillment of projects by regularly following up with and coordinating between internal teams.
- Managing customers’ accounts and opportunity information in the CRM.
- Providing support on multiple projects such as permitting, utility interconnection, HOA communication, etc.
- On occasion, interact with internal and external Sales Representatives to provide updates on the status of their projects.
- Prioritizing and resolving various issues on multiple projects under demanding schedule constraints.
- Customer Support Experience is strongly preferred.
- Prior Solar Experience is strongly preferred.
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel).
- Must be attentive to detail and have superior problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Access to the Canyon Park Tech Center Gym/Hub:
- Bike Lockers
- Massage Rooms: onsite licensed Massage Therapist
- The Hub: a place to unwind, relax, play some games, and just take a break!
- Snack Bar
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Solgen Power is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.