The Loan Processor serves as the point of contact to initiate the loan process for Solgen Power customers: preparing, analyzing, verifying, and processing solar loan applications. The Loan Processor is also responsible for providing high quality support to internal departments and Solgen Power customers.
- Establish loan files electronically and order all exhibits soon after file is received.
- Communicate with all parties involved (customer, sales, accounting, account managers ect.
- Report to manager weekly regarding customers, applications, inquiries, and progress.
- Collect credit and varied documents from customer as well as third parties required to support decision of loan approval.
- Maintains procedures to ensure a constant, orderly and effective workflow
- Ensure loans are processed as per established company procedures and policies.
- Participate in department/company functions
- Perform any other duties delegated by management
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of loan processing.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance preferred
- One to three years of prior experience in processing or related field preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
JOB CODE: 1000492