Solgen Power is becoming the premier Solar Company in the PNW! We are growing and building faster than ever, and in order for us to continue to do so, we need your help! We need quality people, just like YOU, to join the team!!!
We’re looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our team. As the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for organizing and planning projects for the organization’s development, and product implementation efforts. You will perform a variety of office administrative assignments that require comprehensive knowledge of organizational activities, operations, methods, and business office processes.
Benefits: At Solgen Power, culture is important to us and we focus on:
- Creating an atmosphere where you enjoy coming to work,
- Setting you up for daily success,
- Competitive compensation
- Providing daily lunches prepared by our in-house chef,
- Offering employee benefits: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and paid holidays.
- Provide varied, complex, responsible, and confidential assistance to Directors, and other managers within the organization.
- Execute Coordinator tasks and activities
- Responsible for maintaining and updating content for the department
- Oversee, coordinate, and facilitate policy updates; ensure final policy drafts are organized and stored in a central location; interface with departmental managers, as necessary.
- Organize and schedule departmental meetings; track action items and ensure necessary follow-up.
- Provide consistent updates to the Executives on matters requiring immediate attention and response
- Type and edit a variety of documents including reports, resolutions, policies, SOPs; review finished material for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide advice, train end-users, and assist in the training of staff, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent proofing, spelling, grammar, and punctuation to complete assignments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Deal tactfully with others; establish effective relationships with those encountered during work.
- Record keeping principles, procedures, and techniques.
- Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality; and exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
- Work in a highly visible and demanding environment and adjust to changing priorities and deadlines with poise and confidence.
- Utilize office equipment and other relevant technology (software and systems) to meet business needs.
- Understand, follow, and communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Work as a team member and independently; effectively apply organizational and time management skills
- Focus on tasks and recall details; handle frequent interruptions.
Minimal Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or related field; or equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to clearly and concisely articulate and receive direction whether verbal, written, or visual.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
- Previous experience working in a construction office environment is highly preferred.
*Occasional travel is required with this position.
Solgen Power is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
JOB CODE: 1000493