We Are Hiring!
Come work for one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies! As a leader in the solar industry, Solgen Power is ranked #12 on the 2021 Inc. 5000!
Founded in 2017, Solgen Power has quickly become the premier residential solar installation company in the nation! Solgen Power provides a unique environment and culture unlike anything you have ever been a part of where we put our employees’ needs first. We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our growing team and help us on our mission to build a brighter future for our people!
Under the direction of the Construction Manager, Project Engineer will assist in managing all branch affairs, the following are some of the required responsibilities:
- Review, propose modifications as needed, and coordinate the designers to update plans per site conditions-coordinate with foremen & scheduler
- Oversee, coordinate and manage Project Coordinators – Scheduling & Permitting
- Oversee all current jobs and ensure QC is functioning correctly and all Safety Standards are being met
- Review all timecards and ensure OC is keeping up with correct timecard hours as well as panel pay spreadsheet-enforce timeclock app management
- When needed on a case-by-case scenario, ensure any customer experiencing issues or problems with our installs has been properly communicated to
- Organize and direct foremen to do their own plan review, electrical material picks & labeling management, and then manage crews during install
- Oversee warehouse management
- Oversee Fleet vehicle maintenance is documented and that audits are being performed on a monthly basis
- Conduct business interviews with potential candidates, verify their information and validity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent budgeting and cost containment skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Licensed Journey Electrician preferred
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- College degree preferred; experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Industry experience is required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 30+ pounds at times.
- Must be able to walk, stand, climb on uneven surfaces.
Solgen Power is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
JOB CODE: 1000494