$50,000 ‒ $60,000 Annually
Description: Solgen Power is seeking an ambitious PV As-Built Designer Supervisor to join our team! We believe our employees are an integral part of our Company’s mission—Helping Build a Brighter Future for Our People! Come join the Solgen Family where you will be inspired, motivated, and enjoy working in an adapting and growing environment. If you are competitive, confident, and self-driven, we need YOU!!
About Solgen Power: Solgen Power is one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies! As a leader in the solar industry, Solgen Power is ranked #12 on the 2021 Inc. 5000!
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Perform preliminary and final reviews of existing structures for solar panel installations.
• Coordinate projects with Owners, permits, and Installers
• Change the Solar Panel layout if needed.
• Review Electrical Diagrams.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• 1-3 years experience in the solar residential industry; and/or 1-3 years in design, engineering, or construction of timber-framed buildings (internships and part-time work during school counts)
• AutoCAD experience: 1+ years strongly preferred.
• Must be familiar with NEC
• Previous Installer experience strongly preferred.
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain a high project completion rate throughout the day
• Ability to consider non-standard problems and reason independently
• Must reside in Utah or Washington State.
• Must be authorized to work in The United States of America.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Proactive; eager to work with others; looking to grow with our company and department.
• Medical, Dental, Vision.
• 401K• PTO
• Life Insurance