Description: We Are Hiring! Come work for one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies! As a leader in the solar industry, Solgen Power is ranked #12 on the 2021 Inc. 5000!We are seeking Solar Installers and General Laborers to join our growing team! This position is unlike any other opportunity out there! Here’s what sets us apart:
- competitive compensation packages,
- medical, dental, and vision options,
- paid time off,
- solar training provided!
What we’re looking for: We are seeking talented, reliable individuals who enjoy working as part of a team. You’ll be working with your hands, tools, and solar equipment. Construction, roofing, and electrical experience are a plus. A willingness to work hard, flexibility, reliability and a desire to work outside are essential. Qualifications:
- Must be comfortable working on a roof with various pitches
- Working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs, and performing repetitious duties such as lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50-100 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
- Ability to safely handle and maintain basic hand and power tools used for installation
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well others in a collaborative team environment
- Valid Driver’s License. (Completion of a Motor Vehicle Report pre-employment is required.)
- General construction/framing experience is a plus
- Electrical experience is a plus
- Be able to pass a criminal background check.
Solgen Power is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.