Solgen Power is currently looking for a Warehouse Associate-Electrical to join our Pasco team! This will be a full-time position.
Benefits: At Solgen Power, culture is important to us and we focus on:
- Creating an atmosphere where you enjoy coming to work,
- Setting you up for daily success,
- Competitive compensation,
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
As a Warehouse Associate you will:
- Check in all materials delivered, source back ordered parts from alternate vendors
- Clean and organize electrical parts and tools
- Clean and organize warehouse
- Pick up and deliver electrical parts and tools in company vehicle
- Be professional end establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business
- Participate in electrician training meetings to better understand our industry.
- Haul debris and recycling to local dump.
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Forklift certification
- Able to work early shifts
- Driver’s license and clean driving record
- 1+ year of warehouse experience
- Able to lift and carry heavy loads
Transition to Electrical Trainee/Apprentice after proven proficiencies of current position. Ideally, you would commit to long term apprenticeship including on-the-job learning, in-house technical trainings, and enrollment in an online, state accredited electrician program.
We are Solgen Power. We LOVE our team culture, and we LOVE having amazing people who support one another. Our team feels like family and our clients love what we do for them. If you want to be part of a WINNING organization that truly appreciates what you do, this is IT! You will put yourself in a position to have top-notch training and guidance. Come and work for the best!
Solgen Power is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
JOB CODE: 1000496