LOUISVILLE, KY WA
We Are Hiring!
Come work for one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies! As a leader in the solar industry, Solgen Power is ranked #12 in the 2021 Inc. 5000!
We are seeking an Electrical Foreman to join our growing team in Louisville! This position is unlike any other opportunity out there! Here’s what sets us apart:
- competitive compensation,
- medical, dental, and vision options,
- paid time off and holiday pay,
- company vehicle and gas card,
- solar training provided!
What we’re looking for:
- Strong work ethic and coachable attitude,
- Ability to work as part of a team,
- A drive to succeed and build/lead a team.
As the Electrical Foreman, you will be responsible for managing and training installation crews directly in the field. You will help establish and adjust work timelines to meet the construction schedule for the project and organize and coordinate all project materials and equipment. As the Foreman, you will also ensure that all work installed is completed in accordance with the standards set forth by Solgen Power.
- Solar experience would be desirable but not required.
- Experience with residential service changes and upgrades a plus.
- A commitment to follow safety guidelines.
- Ability to work from roofs and heights as needed.
- Enjoys working outdoors with the ability to perform the physical work of an electrician.
- Ability to instruct and train crew members.
- Has a clear understanding of the latest edition of the NEC
- Valid driver’s license; Motor Vehicle Report required and must be insurable on company vehicle policy.
Solgen Power is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
JOB CODE: 1000499